Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sexiest Men / Women Over 40



As I browsed through news this morning, something on MSN Lifestyle caught my attention.

The Sexiest Men Over 40
1. George Clooney, 47
2. Denzel Washington, 54
3. Brad Pitt, 45
4. Barack Obama, 47
5. Hugh Jackman, 40
6. Anderson Cooper, 41
7. Van Jones, 41
8. Hugh Laurie, 49
9. Gavin Newson, 41
10. Javier Bardem, 40

There is a certain charm about men over 40 that young men will never achieve until older. Take George Clooney and Brad Pitt for examples. They didn’t carry the class or sophistication when they’re in their 20s. In fact when Brad Pitt first appeared on the silver screen, he was considered a good-looking “man boy.” He wasn’t really a man but more of a boy.

It’s worth noting that there are three black men in this top 10 list and Denzel Washington is my all-time favorite for nearly 2 decades!

After the age of 30 most women prefer not to talk about their age. I believe that sexiness evolves as we get older. And I thank god for making me Asian ‘cuz Asians age gracefully. At the age of 35 I feel most comfortable with myself and the way I am. In fact I feel younger now than ever before. After all you’re as young as you feel. At this age I no longer need to dress to impress. I wear the clothes, not the other way around. I chopped off my long silky hair of 14 years and keep my hair short now because it suits my personality at best. Just remember: True sexiness comes from confidence and maturity, not makeup and clothing.

The Sexiest Women Over 40
1. Jennifer Aniston, 40
2. Salma Hayek, 42
3. Carla Bruni, 42
4. Helen Mirren, 63
5. Halle Berry, 42
6. Sheryl Crow, 46
7. Suzy Kolber, 44
8. Sarah Palin, 44
9. Vanessa Williams, 45
10. Monica Bellucci, 44